In this edition of the FR newsletter…
- Five top experts from the marketplace share some UNTOLD tips for building high-converting funnels and attracting qualified leads
- I share links to THREE actionable marketing content to help amp up your brand’s visibility, SEO, and online sales
- I wrap things up by revealing Elon Musk’s controversial view on work and productivity (Could Musk be wrong on this one? We shall see.)
Let’s dive right in.
WE INVITED FIVE EXPERTS TO SHARE SOME OF THEIR BEST FUNNEL SECRETS (FOR FREE!)
Our community manager Lee has been organizing online events and gathering some of the brightest minds on Funnel Rolodex to share their ideas and answer some of our community members' tough questions.
And, if you’ve ever attended any of these events, you’d testify that they’re always value-packed and on point.
In fact, all five experts we’ve hosted this month over-delivered, and we couldn’t limit the good stuff to only those who registered for the events and attended live.
So we’re making all the event recordings public. Do you want some fluff-free, actionable tips for building better funnels and scaling your business? Check out these five event replays:
ON CREATING ENGAGING VISUALS
reveals the thought process that births her incredible, eye-catching funnel graphics (e-book covers, product images, CD mockups, and lead magnets). She takes the funnel of a volunteer from the FR community and fixes the graphics and layout issues on the main landing page—
taking it from “good” to “excellent.”
ON BUILDING A HIGH-CONVERTING SALES FUNNEL
shares actionable, non-conventional insights on creating a highly successful funnel. He discusses. . .
- The significant difference between low-converting and high-converting funnels
- How lead funnels can bring in quick positive ROI if used correctly
- How businesses can get a surge of warm traffic (at no extra cost) by using viral funnels
ON HANDLING THE TECH ASPECT OF YOUR FUNNELS (LIKE A PRO)
shares some of his ClickFunnels tech secrets, including:
- A breakdown of the three funnel URL settings (and their functions)
- How to add SMS to your emails and set up integrations like Mailgun
- How to use custom code on your funnel and pass code between your pages to create super personalized funnel steps for your customers
ON DRIVING MASSIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR FUNNELS
reveals some lesser-known marketing secrets for every business owner looking to attract more customers online. He discusses. . .
- Why now is the perfect time to attract customers (more than ever before)
- The three ultimate ways to find customers on the internet in 2022
- The 4-step framework for local domination
ON DEVELOPING AN EFFECTIVE FUNNEL STRATEGY
Copywriting and funnel strategy expert Matty Milligan shares the three biggest mistakes many funnel hackers make and how to fix them. In his presentation, Matty. . .
- Reveals four of his best funnel templates (for free)
- Showcases the follow-up sequences he has become known for crafting
- Breaks down the different types of traffic and how best to utilize them
SOME INTERESTING CONTENT ON THE INTERNET
Here are recent insightful marketing blog posts to check out in your spare time:
- Digital PR: The Beginner’s Guide to Making Your Brand Unmissable
- 3 Killer Tips For Increasing Online Sales Quickly
- 6 Fundamental Truths About SEO
HOW MANY HOURS OF WORK IS “TOO MUCH” FOR YOU?
Let’s wrap things up on this note:
How many hours of work would you consider TOO MUCH?
Here’s Elon Musk’s view:
I’d like to know your opinion.
How many productive hours do you put into your work weekly?
Do you think you are doing too much or too little?
Feel free to reply to this email and share your thoughts.
Until next time,
Head of Content
Quote of the week: “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” ― William Penn